Thursday, December 27, 2012

Happy Day


Remember this Christmas card?  I mentioned in that post that it could be varied to make a card for just about anything.  Here's one of those variations!  This was the card I made for my husband for his birthday last week.  We both have December birthdays, and since his is so close to Christmas, I needed a simple card.  This one fit the bill.  I cut the banners at an angle this time, and pushed the sentiment pieces up to the top, cutting off part of it.  Oh, and those five banners?  They were skinny scraps I had left over from the original Christmas card!  Since the paper is two sided, I just used the other side, which had more masculine (and non-Christmasy) colors.  Just some simple changes to a very simple card!

Stamps:  Friendly Phrases
Ink:  Whisper White
Paper:  Festival of Prints DSP pack, Island Indigo, Crumb Cake, and Early Espresso card stock
Accessories:  Window Frames Framelits, 7/8" cotton ribbon

I just wanted to mention that I'll be taking a short blogging break.  We're making an unexpected trip out of state and I won't have a chance to do any stamping for a while.  I'll see you 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment