Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

I thought I'd give you a peek at the gift I made for my sister-in-law.  The adults on my husband's side of the family all draw names, but my SIL and I always do our own handmade gift exchange between the two of us.  And here's what she's getting:




I used a very old SU! set to make this.  Last year my grandparents were cleaning out, and gave me all their stamping supplies.  I know, how awesome is it that I have stampin' grandparents!?!?!  Anyway, this was one of the sets they gave me, and I've had this idea in mind ever since.  In case you're wondering where I found the paper on the panels, I hate to disappoint you...I had my husband make it for me (having a graphic designer in the family is pretty handy at times!)  I distressed it a bit, then used linen thread to sew the panels together.

I'll be enjoying the day with family at my house today, and no matter where you are or what you are doing, I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment