Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas Milk Cartons

It's Christmas Eve!  I loved this day as a child (and teenager), as it was all about family.  We would always go next door to my grandparents' house in the late afternoon, where there would be food, punch, and cousins.  It is also my grandparents' anniversary, so we would always celebrate that as well.  It is one of my favorite memories and traditions, and each year I get a little weepy at some point because I am not there with all of my family. Today my grandparents celebrate 70 years of marriage, and I am so, so grateful for the example of love and commitment they have shown (and continue to show!), and that I was able to grow up living next door to them.  They are amazing people, and I just love them so much.  Happy 70th anniversary, Grandma and Grandpa!

These little milk cartons were gifts for my stamp club members, filled with chocolate.  They are super cute and were so much fun to make.  The poinsettias on the front were so easy...I will definitely be making more of them next year!

Stamps:  Jolly Bingo Bits (tag), Got Treats (milk carton)
Ink:  Garden Green Classic Ink pad, Real Red and More Mustard markers
Paper:  Garden Green, Real Red, More Mustard,  and Whisper White card stock, Holly Berry Bouquet DSP (retired)
Accessories:  5 Petal Flower punch (retired), 1 1/4" scallop circle punch, 1" circle punch, Mini Milk Carton Die, Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine

No comments:

Post a Comment