Wednesday, November 19, 2014

So Sorry Joy Fold Card

I love making Joy Fold cards.  They are so easy, and yet so impressive to the recipient.  They are definitely one of those "wow" cards that everyone things is so amazing, and you, the creator, know that it really wasn't that hard to make!

I thought it would be fun to show two different ways to make a Joy Fold card.  The first way, shown above, is the traditional orientation for a Joy Fold card.  But check out how it looks when you simply turn the card and have it open vertically, instead of horizontally.  Fun, right?
I actually think I prefer the vertical version, simply because it gives a little more writing space inside the card.  Not only do you have the inside of the square, but also the inside of the bottom flap.  Then again, I don't always have a lot to say in a card, so for those times, I'd probably prefer the top version. :)

Supplies
Stamps:  Thoughts & Prayers, So Sorry (retired)
Ink:  Sahara Sand and Tangerine Tango markers
Paper:  Sahara Sand and Very Vanilla card stock, Sweater Weather DSP (retired)
Accessories:  Simply Scored Scoring Tool

No comments:

Post a Comment