Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Stampin' Up! Hardwood Thank You Card

Well, I'm a little late in posting this week, but it was because I didn't have any time to stamp this weekend!  And this card is for the person responsible for that.  My friend Cathy organized a mini-retreat for homeschool moms this weekend, and it was WONDERFUL!  Homeschooling is really hard sometimes (and I know it's not for everyone).  It's totally worth it, because I know it's best for my family.  But it's still easy to get burnt out, especially at this time of year when you just. want. to. be. done.  Actually, I'd bet money that every single teacher out there feels that way right about now...especially the ones who have been doing standardized testing over the past few weeks!

Anyway, I had a wonderfully relaxing weekend, even though it didn't involve stamping. 

Supplies

Stamps:  Itty Bitty Banners, Hardwood
Ink:  Soft Suede and Crumb Cake 
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Naturals White, and Cherry Cobbler card stock
Accessories:  Big Shot, Hearts Collection Framelits, Bitty Banners Framelits, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon, retired ribbon...for a similar look, try the 7/16" Trim instead!

1 comment:

  1. Love how the wood grain matches up! Btw, you've got that bet won, my friend! Those standardized tests turn the ENTIRE school upside down. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete