Friday, April 25, 2014

Friendship Preserves Label {Retiring Products}


I'm sad that Friendship Preserves is retiring, but honestly, I'm not surprised.  I was shocked when it carried over last year, so I guess I got a bonus year out of it.

I thought it would be fun to make a tag with this stamp set...one that could be added to a jar of jam and given as a gift.  I do a lot of canning, and really should give more of it at Christmastime.  I'll have to keep that in mind.

Tips & Tricks
  • Did you know that the 2 1/2" Circle punch is the perfect size to fit the lid of a regular mouth canning jar?  I just chose a gingham print from the Gingham Garden Designer Series Paper and punched it out.  So simple!
  • I used Island Indigo Baker's Twine to tie the tag on, because it perfectly matches the Island Indigo gingham paper.  If you love Island Indigo, be sure to grab the Baker's Twine, as it's retiring.

Supplies

Stamps:  Friendship Preserves
Ink:  Versamark
Paper:  Pear Pizzazz and Naturals White card stock, Gingham Garden DSP
Accessories:  Big Shot, Window Frames Framelits, Paper Piercing Tool and Mat, Festive Paper Piercing Pack, Heat Tool, Clear Embossing Powder

No comments:

Post a Comment