Friday, December 5, 2014

Simple Endless Wishes Card

This fun Christmas card is a CASE of this one by Debra Currier.  This is such a super-simple card, and is another great one to make use of scraps of Christmas Designer Series Papers.  I used a strip of Trim the Tree DSP, but I have some other, older papers that I could also use.  I tend to make fairly elaborate cards to send out, but this year I'm really wanting to go simple.  I think I might make a few variations of this card to send out.

I don't think this card really needs an explanation, but I do want to point out the dot of Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details in the center of the snowflakes.  It gives just a little pop to an otherwise flat (but super cute!) card. 

Supplies
Stamps:  Endless Wishes
Ink:  Crumb Cake and Cherry Cobbler
Paper:  Crumb Cake and Cherry Cobbler card stock, Trim the Tree DSP stack
Accessories:  Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details, Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine

No comments:

Post a Comment