Monday, December 1, 2014

Golden Endless Wishes

Did you have a happy Thanksgiving?  Ours was nice, although we were definitely missing my brother-in-law.  And then just like that, it turned into Christmas-time.  I would have preferred to enjoy fall a little longer, but the snow on the ground made that kind of hard!

I've been having fun making Christmas cards in non-traditional colors this year.  I've made a few in browns and golds, which isn't something I would expect myself to like.  This one uses Soft Suede and gold, and a bit of Naturals White.  It's a simple card, but I added a little bit of sparkle to the Endless Wishes snowflakes by putting a dot of Dazzling Details in the center of each.

Supplies
Stamps:  Endless Wishes
Ink:  Gold
Paper:  Soft Suede, Naturals White, Gold Foil Sheets
Accessories:  Wonderful Wreath Framelits, Big Shot, Deco Frames Framelits, cotton ribbon (retired), Dazzling Details-gold

No comments:

Post a Comment