Monday, February 4, 2013

You Are My Sunshine...When Skies Are Gray


When my girls were babies, I sang this song to them all the time.  ALL the time.  I still sing it to them sometimes, especially when they are feeling sad or having a hard time going to sleep.  So when I saw this as one of the new single stamp options, I HAD to get it. 

I'm still having issues with my arm, so I didn't get a lot of stamping done this weekend.  But I did make two little 4"x4" cards using this stamp, one for each of my girls.  This one is so simple...I think it took me all of ten minutes to make, but I love it, because it just matches the song perfectly.  My girls are going to be so excited when I give them these cards.  They love the song, too, but mostly, they just love it when I give them cards (which I don't do nearly enough!)

Stamps:  Sunshine (132671)
Ink:  Jet Black Staz-On Ink (101406)
Paper:  Daffodil Delight (119683), Basic Black (121045), and Basic Gray (121044) card stock
Accessories:  Big Shot (113439), Cloudy Day Embossing Folder (127022), Neutrals Designer Buttons (119743), Daffodil Delight 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon (126872), Whisper White Baker's Twine (124262)

No comments:

Post a Comment