Friday, February 1, 2013

Love You {Perfectly Preserved}

Happy February!  What better way to kick off the month than with hearts on a card?  This simple card makes use of one of my very favorite sets, Perfectly Preserved.  I love that jar.  LOVE it.  And the coordinating Framelits make it easy as pie to cut out.  Mmmmm, pie.  I love that too.  Anyway, I punched out a bunch of Cherry Cobbler and Pink Pirouette hearts to fill up the jar.  It's hard to see in the picture, but the Cherry Cobbler card stock has been embossed with the Square Lattice embossing folder and my Big Shot. 

Speaking of not being able to see things...I apologize for the less-than-ideal picture.  I've been experimenting with a new light box, and it's not making me happy. I'm hoping to iron out all the photography kinks this weekend and have some great photos by Monday. :)  

So, back to the card...a couple of banners, courtesy of the Bitty Banners Framelits, add interest to the sentiment.  I think I'll give this card to my husband, especially since he's stopping to get ice cream on his way home tonight.  If there's one thing I love more than pie and that jar, it's ice cream.  Oh wait, I actually love my husband more than all of them. :)


Stamps:  Perfectly Preserved (126690), Itty Bitty Banners (126225)
Ink:  Early Espresso (126974) Classic Ink and Whisper White (101731) Craft Ink
Paper:  Naturals White (102316), Cherry Cobbler (119685), Pink Pirouette (111351), and Early Espresso (119686) card stock
Accessories:  Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine (123125), Small Heart Punch (117193), Cannery Collection Framelits (127822), Bitty Banners Framelits (129267), White Stampin' Emboss Powder (109132), Heat Tool (129053), Square Lattice Embossing Folder (119976), Big Shot (113439)

No comments:

Post a Comment