Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Some Stitching

I thought it was about time to share something stitched.  I actually made these skirts waaaaay back in the spring.  Recognize the fabric?  It's the Flirtatious Designer Fabric from Stampin' Up!  I have one purple-lover, and one who will always choose pink over any other color ever, so this fabric was perfect for my girls.  Since they each chose different fabrics, I only used five (maybe 6?) packs for both skirts, and had tons of the darker pink left over.  Considering it was a Sale-a-Bration selection, and ALL the fabric was free, I'd say that it was a good deal. :)  These are VERY twirly skirts, as you can see below, so a non-twirly skirt would take a lot less fabric. 

They were so excited to show off the twirliness of their skirts for the camera. :)  Oh, and in case you are wondering about sizes, I'd say that the purple is roughly a 12 (or maybe just a really long 10), and the pink is an 8, so smaller sizes would require fewer packs of fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment