Saturday, November 3, 2012

Give Thanks Board


How fun is this board?  Some friends and I made these last weekend.  Each day has a piece of card stock in a pocket, and on that card stock, you write what you are thankful for that day.  There are several ways to do it, but our family is writing the date and year, and then each of us is writing what we're thankful for. Well, I'm writing it...I really should have my kids' handwriting on this, but I also want to conserve space.  I probably need to lighten up and just have them do it.  There is no way I can regret having my kids' handwriting preserved in this way from year to year.  OK, I just talked myself into it! :)

I'd love to say that this board was all my idea, but it wasn't.  This is just my variation on this one.  I used all Stampin' Up! products (of course!) and instead of using plywood, I used fabric to cover a piece of foam board.  It's much easier to hang up because it's so light.  I'm hoping this is a great new tradition for our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment