Wednesday, November 14, 2012

November Club Card, Part 2


I had originally planned to use the card from last week for club, but there was something about it that didn't seem quite right to me.  Plus, it had too many layers and steps to do at club.  So I took some of the elements I loved most about that card, and used them on a new card.  I'm so happy with the result!  The medallion is exactly the same, as is the button.  In addition to those pieces, I added half of one of the flowers cut using the Floral Frames Framelits behind the piece of Early Espresso Core'dinations card stock that was embossed with the Woodgrain folder (my favorite!)  A simple banner using DSP from the Orchard Harvest pack finishes it off.

Stamps:  Day of Gratitude, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink:  Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, and More Mustard Classic Ink
Paper:  Naturals White, Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla, and Early Espresso Core'dinations card stock
Accessories:  Sweet Buttons Embosslits, Floral Frames Framelits, Bitty Banners Framelits, Woodgrain embossing folder, Square Lattice embossing folder, Big Shot

No comments:

Post a Comment