Monday, October 5, 2009

September Club Projects...Finally

 
I love this page.  It's so simple, but I love leaves and I love the colors.  I cut out the leaves using my Big Shot and the Leaves #2 die.  Then I ran them through the Big Shot again using the Perfect Details Texturz Plate.  Check out the close up picture to see the texture on the leaves.  The rest of the ingredients:  Stamps~Schoolbook Serif Alphabet; Ink~Old Olive classic ink pad; Paper~Dusty Durango, Soft Suede, More Mustard, Old Olive, Kraft and Whisper White card stock; Accessories~Big Shot, Leaves #2 die, Perfect Details Texturz Plate.
This card uses a technique that's shown in the catalog on page 52.  It uses Watercolor Wonder crayons on Twill Tape.  It also gave me a chance to use the Thoughts & Prayers stamp set, which is so pretty.   Here's what else I used:  Stamps~Thoughts & Prayers; Paper~Always Artichoke, Bravo Burgundy and Very Vanilla card stock; Accessories~Rich Regals Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Twill Tape, Scallop Circle Punch, Small Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimentionals, Sticky Strip

No comments:

Post a Comment