Saturday, October 17, 2009

Pretties Monogram Card

This is another card I submitted.  It's hard to see, but I used the stained glass technique on the little S circle in the middle of the flower.  I used pastels and a sponge dauber to color the flower from the pretties kit, and also on the edges of the little circle, the green paper, and the yellow paper.  Also hard to see is the textured chocolate chip circle...I did that with my Big Shot and texturz plate.  Again, it's a simple card, but I like it, especially the colors.

Ingredients:  Stamps~Lovely Letters Alphabet set; Ink~Chocolate Chip craft ink; Paper~Really Rust, Chocolate Chip, More Mustard and Very Vanilla card stock, Juntos DSP; Accessories~Pretties Kit, metallic eyelets, Big Shot, sponge dauber, Stampin' Pastels, Crafter's Tool Kit, Glassy Glaze embossing powder, heat tool, VersaMark ink pad

No comments:

Post a Comment