Thursday, September 11, 2014

Simple Flower Patch

This simple card uses my new favorite, Flower Patch.  I know it's practically all I use lately, but it's just a fun and pretty set.  And I've always been partial to two-step stamping.

To make this card, I ran a piece of 4" x 5 1/4" Crumb Cake through my Big Shot with the Decorative Dots embossing folder, then sponged the edge with Crumb Cake ink.  I tied a piece of Old Olive Baker's Twine around it, then adhered it to the front of my card.  I stamped the flower using Crisp Cantaloupe, then Calypso Coral, and finally Cajun Craze.  The leaves were stamped using Pear Pizzazz and Old Olive.  I cut everything out using the Flower Fair Framelits, then adhered then with Stampin' Dimensionals.  I made a little "thank you" banner using the Itty Bitty Banners stamp set and the Bitty Banners Framelits.

That's it!  So simple, but pretty darn cute!

Supplies
Stamps:  Flower Patch, Itty Bitty Banners
Ink:  Crisp Cantaloupe, Calypso Coral, Cajun Craze, Pear Pizzazz, and Old Olive
Paper:  Crumb Cake and Whisper White
Accessories:  Big Shot, Decorative Dot embossing folder, Flower Fair Framelits, Bitty Banners Framelits, Old Olive Baker's Twine, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment