Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Pretty Petites

I'm going to have to make this quick today, but I at least wanted to show off a cute little card that I made using the SAB stamp set Pretty Petites.  It's a little bitty card, measuring only 3" x 3", but that just makes it cuter.  I LOVE the parenthesis that come in this stamp set...you can put anything inside of them.  I chose a simple punched heart. 

Stamps:  Pretty Petites (129639)
Ink:  Early Espresso (126974)
Paper:  Raspberry Ripple (126842) and Crumb Cake (120953) card stock
Accessories:  Raspberry Ripple 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon (126845), Small Heart Punch (117193), Petite Curly Label Punch (129405)

Interested in having this set as your very own?  You can't buy it...but you can get it for FREE!  Just call or email me to place your order of $50 or more and this set can be yours!  But don't drag your feet for too long...you only have until March 22!

No comments:

Post a Comment