Saturday, February 27, 2010

Spring Flowers


I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it snowing AGAIN this morning!  In an effort to make spring arrive earlier (even if it only happens inside) I made this cute little flower arrangement for the wall by my front door.  It was super easy, because I used my Big Shot and the Flower Folds die for most of the work.  I wound some Certainly Celery ribbon around a few bamboo skewers for the stems, and just inserted them through the ribbon loop on the back that was created when I tied the knots in the center of the flowers.  The grass is made from the Shades of Spring Designer Series Paper and Certainly Celery card stock.  I just cut some strips and ran them through my crimper.  So easy!  And don't miss the butterfly...I LOVE the new embosslit in the Occasions Mini catalog!

No comments:

Post a Comment