Monday, October 27, 2014

Endless Wishes

Finally!  It's time for a new card!  This is one of the cards we made at my Christmas card event.  I'm pretty sure that I CASEd at least part of this card, if not the whole thing.  So if this is your design, please let me know so I can give you credit.  I love the simplicity of this card, and the white on Crumb Cake looks gorgeous!

I randomly stamped the snowflakes in white, and to give them a little bit of sparkle, I added some silver Dazzling Details.  Rhinestones look even more amazing, but since I was trying to keep the cost of the card down, I went with the more economical DD.  I stamped the sentiment in Crumb Cake on Naturals White card stock, and then added a beautiful bow made of Crumb Cake Seam Binding Ribbon.  Don't forget to round the corners of the card to add a fun detail.  So simple, and so pretty!

Supplies

Stamps:  Endless Wishes
Ink:  Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Naturals White
Accessories:  Big Shot, Apothecary Accents Framelits,  Crumb Cake Seam Binding Ribbon, Silver Dazzling Details

No comments:

Post a Comment