Monday, July 7, 2014

Flower Patch

Today I have another simple card that uses brand new stamp sets.  And who doesn't love new stamps?  This one uses two new photopolymer sets.  Wood mount stamps will always be my first love, but I've come around and have really grown to like photopolymer.  It's so easy to line things up, because you can see right through the stamps.  It just makes stamping so easy.

I used the dots from the new Dotty Angles set.  I love this one...it looks like confetti.  It adds a fun touch to this card.  The flower and sentiment come from the Flower Patch set.  There are tons of options in this set, and I'll be showing off some of the other flowers included in it in the next few weeks.  The best part is that there is also a coordinating set of Framelits.  I have to give Stampin' Up! credit...it's a brilliant marketing plan.  I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who is quick to grab those bundles. :)

Supplies

Stamps:  Dotty Angles, Flower Patch
Ink:  Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry, Garden Green, Always Artichoke, Island Indigo
Paper:  Island Indigo, Whisper White
Accessories:  Big Shot, Flower Fair Framelits, Rich Razzleberry Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon (retired), Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment