Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Elegant Ornament

I love the simplicity of this card.  And by using Framelits and the coordinating stamp sets, making this card is simple, too!  There is a lot of Big Shot action going on here, considering the ornament requires three cuts of the image.  The medallion behind the ornament was also cut with Framelits, and the background was done by using the Lacy Brocade embossing folder.  How did I ever make cards without the Big Shot?  It's kind of funny, because when Stampin' Up! first introduced it, I thought, "Why on earth would I spend that kind of money on that?!?"  I finally bit the bullet and bought it, and I'm not sure I've made a card without it since.  I love my Big Shot!

Stamps:  Ornament Keepsakes, Daydream Medallions
Ink:  Lucky Limeade, Cherry Cobbler
Paper:  Lucky Limeade and Very Vanilla card stock, Festival of Prints DSP
Accessories:  Floral Frames and Holiday Ornaments Framelits, Cherry Cobbler seam binding ribbon, rhinestones, Lacy Brocade embossing folder

No comments:

Post a Comment