Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Candy Dish

I made this cute little candy dish on Saturday so we could have a fun way to eat our treats at the Stamp-a-Stack on Sunday.  Because fall colored M&Ms should really be housed in a cute fall-ish container.  :) I guess it's not actually a little candy dish...it's actually not little.  It's made from a full piece of 12x12 card stock, so the bottom and the sides all measure 4" square. 
Here's a view from the top.  I just tied a bunch of different ribbons around the top to make it pretty.  It was so easy to make...I was actually surprised at how quickly I was able to follow these directions and put it together. 

Stamps:  Day of Gratitude
Ink:  Old Olive, More Mustard, and Cajun Craze
Paper:  Autumn Spice DSP (retired), Cajun Craze 12x12 card stock, Early Espresso Core'dinations and Very Vanilla card stock
Accessories:  Early Espresso 1/8" taffeta ribbon, Crochet Trim, Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon, More Mustard 1/4" grosgrain ribbon

Speaking of the Stamp-a-Stack on Sunday, I'll have those cards coming up later this week.  And if you're interested in coming to our last Christmas Card Stamp-a-Stack on Dec. 2, just let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment