Tuesday, March 17, 2009

March Stamp Club

photo deleted


This is the page we made at club last night. I'm not in love with it (in fact, I hate it), but it's what I came up with in a half hour the night before. We used all Sale-a-Bration items: the Polka Dot Punches stamp set, plus the Certainly Celery ribbon from the ribbon bundle. The card stock colors are So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Sahara Sand and Whisper White. I used the Scallop Circle die for the Big Shot to cut out the blue journaling piece. The flowers are punched out with the five petal punch, which works perfectly with this stamp set! The card we made is just a So Saffron version of the cards in the previous post, so I didn't post the picture. If I remember to take one, I'll post it later!

No comments:

Post a Comment